Wednesday, December 21, 2005
On this day:

Anything to check in? Only my judgement

In his latest Guardian column, film critic Joem Queenan takes the opportunity to rip into Vin Diesel's family comedy, 'The Pacifier'. Normally I'm sure I would totally agree with his description of this movie as "A dreary little pile of hokum". I say normally because I saw The Pacifier on a long-haul flight and came off the plane raving about it, even recounting the plot and dialogue to my long-suffering fiancee. Now I 'know' the film must have been crap, but in a metal canister at 36,000 feet even the merest crumb of entertainment value can sometimes seem like three star Michelin fare. I mean, ffs, even 'Garfield' was quite enjoyable in those circumstances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited countries map or vertaling Duits Nederlands