Monday, May 09, 2005
On this day:

Ratings whore

Having finally installed a hit counter on my site, I thought I should make a shameless bid for traffic by inserting search terms such as "Britney Spears genuine nude pics", "Prince Charles fellatio", and "Madonna, Guy Ritchie orgy" into my articles. Now that's what I call sticky content!
Actually, the idea for this came from a conversation in the pub last night with Viktor S of Apostate Windbag, who explained that hits to his site went through the roof after he used the title "Swedish dirty bum sex" for a post about evil preacher Fred Phelps' (Westboro Baptist Church), who claimed that the Asian tsunami was a punishment from God for Swedish degeneracy for having 'embraced sodomy'.

3 Comments:

Blogger Victor S said...

Shameless.

10:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should really try "Rasputin's Penis" ... it's worked wonders for me.

Go here for more shamelessness

7:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daisy Duke Naked is still my most visited post.

Can't think why.

7:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited countries map or vertaling Duits Nederlands