Thursday, May 05, 2005
On this day:

In compilation heaven

I'm a recent convert to the joys of buying music downloads. What I really like is the ability to purchase individual album tracks and therefore create your own, ideal compilations. This evening, for instance, I have plucked various gems from the early career of the (later execrable) Simple Minds to create a CD dubbed 'Before they were shit' (A title that could be applied to so many bands - I smell a series coming on).
The full tracklisting (should you give a flying fuck) is:

Life in a day
Chelsea girl
Premonition
Factory
Changeling
I travel
Celebrate
30 frames a second
Theme for great cities
The American
Sweat in bullet
Careful in career
Love song
New gold dream
Glittering prize
Hunter and the hunted
Someone somewhere in summertime
Promised you a miracle
Up on the catwalk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited countries map or vertaling Duits Nederlands