Friday, December 31, 2004
On this day:

A load of bollocks

Describing a dream is usually a pretty lame thing to do, but the one I had this morning was so bizarre that I just have to pass it on. I dreamed I was at a paper industry Xmas function where the entertainment was being provided by Punk ne'er do wells, the Bollock Brothers (Must be something to do with having seen them last summer at a small club in suburban Brussels). In my dream they played one 20 minute long song that was surprisingly well received by the assembled throng. In fact the dream band fared better than the real BB as I recall (although the latter's cover of Madness' Baggy Trousers - substituting the refrain 'Bollock Bruvvers" for the standard chorus - is a memory I shall treasure). www.bollock-brothers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited countries map or vertaling Duits Nederlands